> News & Events > Events
- Director Stenning speaks at ribbon cutting in Jamestown celebrating new, affordable homes for adults with special needs
- State and Community Leaders Gather to Mark National Disability Employment Awareness Month in Rhode Island
- Save the Date! For a conference at the state house: A Better Bottom Line: Employing People with Disabilities
- Dumpstaphunk featuring lvan Neville headlining Rhode Island Rally4Recovery
- Rally4Recovery, Saturday, September 21 at Roger Williams National Memorial in Providence! Visit www.rally4recovery.com for more information
- Join us for the Rally4Recovery kick-off event on Friday, August 30 at 10:00 a.m. at the Roger Williams Medical Center, 825 Chalkstone Avenue in Providence
- At their Summer Celebtration on Friday, July 12, participants in the day program at Training Thru Placement presented a certificate of appreciation to Director Stenning for his ongoing commitment to positive change in the developmentally disabled community
- 2013 Rally4Recovery Needs Volunteers!
- RICARES is sponsoring a sneak preview of a film about the millions of Americans living in long-term recovery and the emerging public recovery movement
- BHDDH, the SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, and the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors invite you to participate in an Integration State Dialogue event on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013, at the Community College of Rhode Island
- BHDDH Presents Second Annual Joyce Ioanes Advocacy Award to the Family of John Joyce
- An Invitation to a Screening of a Documentary in Progress about the History of the Joseph H. Ladd Center
- On May 1st, Director Stenning was recognized by the PeaceLove Foundation for his "tireless advocacy on behalf of individuals impacted by mental health disorders and for his commitment to helping make a true difference in the lives of so many people throughout the state".
- Governor Chafee Joined Director Stenning for Award Ceremony Honoring John E. Fogarty and Frank Olean
Mary Fogarty McAndrew, CEO of the John E. Fogarty Foundation and daughter of John E. Fogarty, accepted the award on behalf of her family. Bruce Olean, son of Frank Olean, accepted the award for his family.
- An Invitation to the Mental Health Association's Kick-off Event to Celebrate Mental Health Month
Join Phoenix House on Saturday, April 27, for a day of healthy outdoor fun at the 2013 Run! Walk! Ride! For the Health of It!.
Director Stenning Speaks at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Housing for Homeless Veterans.
Director Stenning Speaks at BHDDH's Employment First Forum for Providers Serving Individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
Congressman Langevin visited the Zambarano Unit of the Eleanor Slater Hospital yesterday. Director Stenning, Paul Despres and Burrillville and Glocester representative Cale Keable accompanied the congressman as he toured the facility.
BHDDH and DLT Team Up for Job Fair Thursday and Friday.