> News & Events > Events
- BHDDH, the SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, and the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors invite you to participate in an Integration State Dialogue event on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013, at the Community College of Rhode Island
- An Invitation to a Screening of a Documentary in Progress about the History of the Joseph H. Ladd Center
- On May 1st, Director Stenning was recognized by the PeaceLove Foundation for his "tireless advocacy on behalf of individuals impacted by mental health disorders and for his commitment to helping make a true difference in the lives of so many people throughout the state".
- Governor Chafee Joined Director Stenning for Award Ceremony Honoring John E. Fogarty and Frank Olean
Mary Fogarty McAndrew, CEO of the John E. Fogarty Foundation and daughter of John E. Fogarty, accepted the award on behalf of her family. Bruce Olean, son of Frank Olean, accepted the award for his family.
- An Invitation to the Mental Health Association's Kick-off Event to Celebrate Mental Health Month
Join Phoenix House on Saturday, April 27, for a day of healthy outdoor fun at the 2013 Run! Walk! Ride! For the Health of It!.
Director Stenning Speaks at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Housing for Homeless Veterans.
Director Stenning Speaks at BHDDH's Employment First Forum for Providers Serving Individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
Congressman Langevin visited the Zambarano Unit of the Eleanor Slater Hospital yesterday. Director Stenning, Paul Despres and Burrillville and Glocester representative Cale Keable accompanied the congressman as he toured the facility.
BHDDH and DLT Team Up for Job Fair Thursday and Friday.
Bazaar on December 5 to Benefit Rhode Islanders with Developmental Disabilities
The Annual NAMIWalks Rhode Island Fundraiser
The Rally 4 Recovery celebrates its 10th anniversary on Saturday September 15, 2012, from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Roger Williams Memorial, 282 North Main Street, Providence. Over 4,000 people attended last year's event and we are expecting 5,000 this year!